HOGs (Hogfamrer One-time Grants) are awarded through an open application process and provide funding directly from Hogfarmers Inc to a current and vetted Hogfarmer family that is on active treatment status and / or no more than one year with no evidence of disease that has already received a Hogfarmer Care Package in the United States only. Each family has an opportunity to receive one grant per calander
· Grants are awarded to a value up to but not exceeding $1,000.00.
· Must be a current and vetted Hogfarmer family that is on active treatment status and / or no more than one year with no evidence of disease that has already received a Hogfarmer Care Package
· Calander year grant cycle begins from the date of the last time a family received a grant the following year.
· Grants can only be received once a year “365 days” from the previous grant per family.
· Applications must be submitted between the 1st and 10th of each month.
· The application process will be closed on the 10th of each month or after 20 applications have been received, whichever comes first.
· Grant applications will be reviewed, and selected families will be notified via email prior to the last day of the month.
· Payment will be dispersed via PayPal or mailed check to selected families.
· The Board members reserve the right to adjust the amount awarded to applicants.
· Grants are intended to fulfill a need or relieve a financial burden.
All grant applications are subject to review by Hogfarmers Inc to ensure grants meet the intent of our mission statement. Adhering to our mission statement and maintaining transparency with our donors is critical to the reputation of Hogfarmers Inc. Any application that does not meet the intent of our mission statement will be rejected. Submission of an application does not guarantee funding.
Link will only work during Submission Period
The first 10 days of each month and less than 20 submissions